Note: The PC build has better audio, if you notice things are popping or crackling
And Other Stories is a mixed media mess of bitsy, unity, photography, sprite work, and more. Play through 4 slice of life stories simultaneously, with your attention jumping every which way.
ARROW KEYS OR WASD TO MOVE. BUMP INTO STUFF TO TALK TO IT
The game is free in browser and for PC download but if you like the game and want to donate, 2$ gets you access to the source files, which include:
- "Game Design Docs" which are really my extremely rough phone notes
- Photos and Bitsified versions of said photos
- Shoddy source code, moderately commented. Maybe you can make ur own multibitsies?
- full Music files
- the full .ase file I used when making the sprites
- The individual bitsy games playable in browser, in case playing them all together gives you a headache or something
- A bunch of other crap thats just in the folders
- Main song by Austin Heller (Twitter-Soundcloud-Itch)
- Bitsy by Adam Le Doux. I would reccomend bitsy to anyone new to game dev who just wants to make lil guys talk to eachother, or anyone experienced in game dev who's sick of having to do so much goddamn work, its a great engine.
- BitsySharp by Dylan Engelman, which lets you use bitsy games in unity.
- Image To Bitsy by Ruin, which lets you turn images into bitsy screens.